Notes make collaboration easy! After writing a checklist or jotting down ideas, you can immediately share them with your team for review and live editing. You can embed them into a message or share a direct link with others - this way, your team can work together without having to leave your inboxes.
Team Projects - Great for outlining, sharing drafts, and more.
Expenses - Use tables to easily calculate group expenses.
Group Vacation Planning - Make sure everyone's flights/lodging are booked and plan your itinerary together.
Grocery lists - We use notes to ensure our office kitchen is always stocked with everyone's favorite snacks!
Sharing ideas - Share movie recommendations or choose next month's book club book.
Party Planning - RSVPs? Check. Food that meets everyone's dietary restrictions? Check.
To create and share a note on web
- Click on the + Note button on the top right in the main navigator.
- A compose window will appear. Write whatever you’d like in the note.
- Click on the Share icon in the top right corner of the note.
- From there - you can email the note, copy the note link, or duplicate it.
To create and share a note on mobile
- Tap on "Take a note" at the bottom of the screen to start typing.
- Within this view, you can quickly save the note, snooze, or delete it.
- Tap on the expand icon to switch to a detailed view. From here, you can:
- Tap on the checkmark icon to create checklists.
- Tap on the table icon to create tables.
- Tap on the comment icon to add a comment.
- Tap on the assignee icon to assign a task someone.